The credits are written in "descriptions" of download's links !
Thank you for your understanding
(As we saw that KAT-TUN-BreakTheRecords or KT-BTR starts to become famous overseas, we translated blog's rules in english. But, please, don't forget that KT-BTR is directed by a french team because, that's the reason why, we should answer you in french.)
- This blog only existed to keep you informed of news of the group although it has links to downloads. Moreover it is free, so no interest funded.
- I ask you not to insult members on this blog and leave comments like "he is too beautiful". If a comment like this is sent, it will be deleted.
- The KT-BTR is a collection of links about KAT-TUN, so we are in no way responsible for misuse of downloads of the blog, by law you must have the original copy of video, music, etc. ... to be able to watch or listen.
Respect for sources & downlaod :
- The news will remain displayed 7 days on the homepage and then will be placed in lists readable only for VIPs, to be included on the VIP's list, just clic on "VIP request" ("demande VIP") to get in our VIP list.
- If you use videos available on this blog, please use credits we put into descriptions of donwload links.
- If a file have particulary rules, respect them, this rules come from source or are here by security.
- Some blog's releases need passwords to downloads, here it is : KT-BTR@sk
- The term "Forum" means that the releases are available on a forum, you must be registrain to gain acces to the release (reminder: Read the rules and then do a introduction thank you)
Respect for translations teams :
- English or other nationalities, all teams are working to help you ! And you have to know that translation is much longer than you think, there are several differents stages with differents software.
- Team's video should not be on streaming sites such as YouTube and Dailymotion, except if they give you an application after you have made with them.
- Teams provided you subbed video for free, it would be fair and even necessary that you leave a constructive comment on their page to work (“english subs” links that lead to the subject reflects, for example).
Respect our work :
- Every text here belongs to us, it means that we wrote it ourselves after doing researchs, we ask you not to take ownership of our work. If you want to take our presentation or download links on your website or forum, please ask permission and put a link to your blog.
- If you have any criticisms, could you please give us valid reasons and explain your thoughts. For example, if you find the blog "pathetic", explain the reason !
- If you have any questions about the group, you can ask us, no problem.
- We are not machines, and we have lives, which means lessons and exams to revise or even a job, so, understand that sometimes the blog is running slower.
Blog's life :
- On the left column, you have information regarding current activities of the group.
- If you have trouble visiting the blog, tell us, that information is always welcomed here for your convenience.
- We recommend you to download these softwares :
- HJ-Split to bring the videos into one part (Sheet method)
- VLC to play videos that have not readable formats for Windows Media player
!!!-!!! GOOD VISIT !!!-!!!
correction : Yuko (Baka-chan fansub)